Adirondack Holistic Health Center, LLC / Massage Works
Emergency Evacuation / Procedures Plan
In the event of fire or other catastrophic event:
- Immediately notify doctor, therapists, and staff of emergency.
- Calmly direct patients, clients, and others to front door exit and prioritize handicapped or disabled persons to be assisted first.
- Instruct evacuees to exit building and assemble at parking area on other side of Newton Street.
- Contact appropriate authority (fire call 911).
If trained use fire extinguisher for small fires, if unable to contain close windows and doors then exit building.
In the event of life-threatening emergency:
- Call “911″ for EMS support and provide all pertinent information.
- Administer first aid, CPR or other appropriate measures to the limit of you training and experience.
- Notify Dr. Loyst, Nick Bodkin (260-0432) and Glens Falls Hospital 926-1000.
Document the event in a clear and concise manner.
In the event of a robbery or other threatening behavior:
- Cooperate as much as possible.
if you are being held, run as fast as you can away from threatening person.
- Contact police via “911″ if possible.
- Remember to observe all aspect’s of person who is threatening i.e. clothing, height, weight, coloring, and other important features for later identification.
- Notify Dr. Loyst and Nick Bodkin as soon as possible.
- Document the event in a clear, concise manner.